The health and well-being of both our team and customers are really important to us and therefore all of our team have undertaken a Covid19 social distancing course and no projects will commence without a full Covid19 risk assessment.
Alongside this we will adhere to the following rules when delivering our maintenance services:
- The 2m distancing rule will be adhered to at all times.
- Our team will always wear latex gloves and full-face mask.
- Before going on the call out a laser temperature gauge will be used.
- We will be operating a strict no hand contact policy.
- Clients are not required to sign off on our jobs from the portable management device but pictures taken instead.
- Interaction between our team and the customer will just be the minimum required.
If you need an emergency maintenance call out, then please contact us on 0330 113 1117
(MD National Maintenance)