Due to the threat posed by the Coronavirus in the UK we have taken the decision to reduce our services to emergency call outs only.
The health and well-being of both our team and customers are really important to us and therefore for those emergency call outs we have introduced additional safety precautions:
- The 2m distancing rule will be adhered to at all times.
- Our team will always wear latex gloves and full-face mask.
- Before going on the call out a laser temperature gauge will be used.
- We will be operating a strict no hand contact policy.
- Interaction between our team and the customer will just be the minimum required.
If you need an emergency maintenance call out, then please contact us on 0330 113 1117
(MD National Maintenance)